Friday, January 23, 2015

welcome back

I changed the URL - now that I have been on my new site for a year now, I have come to realize that I have really missed blogging for fun. I used to live on this space and I want to come back. Not everyday, or even every week or month. Just when ever I feel like it. I had a once a day journal for when we got married, I was good with it for a few months and even that got to be challenging. Its been months since I have filled that out. I don't journal anymore, behind me I have all my previous books filled with words I will never read, but that is how I like it.

I have this place though. I read this place, often. I come back here and see all the posts I've made with my friends and muses. So I am going to bring it back. I have never had an issue with sharing my life with this place, or any place for that matter.

(I am laughing at how rusty I am at writing, personally. So please bear with me.)

A lot has happened since I last posted here. I don't even know where to begin to explain. For now, I will leave you with a few photos from recent. Ill think of a better post next time.





I am going to be blogging a bit and back dating them. So far be sure to check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment