Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015

So far, 2015 is turning out to be pretty good!





I can not believe that this month is already finished, but I am partially glad that it is! As much as I love winter, being cooped indoors gets to you! This month was not very snowy and when it was it did not last long! 

A few highlights:
  • Traverse City for Mason Wedding!! 
  • 12:30 meetings this year (heart eyes 4ever)
  • Willow is 9 months! I can not begin to comprehend how fast she is growing up!! 
  • Circuit Assembly and Patricks first talk in one!! 
  • Frankenmuth with Jonathan + Rula and Denny + Debi! We went for the snow fest, and stayed for the chicken! 
  • Parenthood is officially over. I can't really talk about it. Because I will cry. BUT it was the best ending to any show, ever!! 
Also, I started a game that I didn't think would even be played. I posted a favorite photo of myself on day and tagged some friends to play along. Well three weeks later and it is still being played. Vain? Sure. But I know everyone has a favorite photo of themselves, why not show people? Maybe my next game will be "post the ugliest picture of yourself" - maybe more will play with that ;)

Here were the people who I tagged: 

No comments:

Post a Comment