Tuesday, December 13, 2011

confession:


when i have extra photos on a roll of film. or stare at my camera on my couch long enough, i will take photos of my room. maybe because its my favorite place to be. maybe because its a part of me. maybe because there are lots of things to capture. or maybe because its ever changing.. 
first picture on a roll. and one of my favorites.  


the power was out for an entire evening. and i sat on the floor and wrote and apparently took this photo
painting by my cousin brook
this is her etsy shop!! 
new stamp? attack your door frame... 





polaroid of my polaroid wall. or at least part of it. 

my nook. or my desk area that i am currently in LOVE with. 


tomorrow i may wake up and want to paint it. or nail an other hole in the wall. or buy an other coffee mug. 
or maybe ill take another photo of it. 

but i fear for my own place. when i will have multiple rooms. 
and ideas. 
and photos. 
muhaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment