Tuesday, November 22, 2011

instagram update

i didn't post at all this weekend. 
i wish i had an excuse
like.. i was working, or busy.. 
i wasn't. 
:) 

eeeeeeewisha

elijah and pat! my funny friends 
ever feel like you're homeless cause your backseat is STUFFED with garbage bags FULL of clothes?! big sis and i went on a 'get rid of clothes' exgravaganza

WEEKEND: 
ever feel giant?! ever see such a small fry box?!
isn't it cute?!
too many questions?!
callen and me! i like her! 
owl city.
i wasn't meant to fall in love with him.
i did. 
totally dark. but its my aunt, cousin brook, myself, mama bear, and sis!
girls night out! 

ray charles.
or my dad.
i don't know the difference anymore.
the only non square. but its perfect. absolutely. perfect. 

right?! 
So thats that.

No comments:

Post a Comment