Wednesday, November 23, 2011

an "i am happy" list:

some days its easy to be happy, some days its not so easy. 
here are the things that i am so so so happy about today: 

i am happy that elijah is as passionate as i am. i am happy that we can both be right about something when we are actually both probably incredibly wrong. i am happy he calls me out, even when im not happy about it. i am happy hes my best friend. 

i am happy that madeleine is on her way to michigan {as we speak} i am happy that we still make the same jokes about things. but right now i am mainly happy that i get to see her this weekend. 

i am happy that i pick kale up tomorrow. i am happy that we get to have as many slurpees as we want this weekend. i am happy that we can {attempt to} finish our movie list!

i am happy i have seen this photo! i mean, really. awesome?! 
  
        photo credit unknown
i am happy that i get to watch taylor swifts tour whenever, where ever i want. 

i am happy that i have watched it three times since monday. 

i am happy that i am going to watch it again tonight with my mom {she doesnt know this yet.. but she should be expecting it...}

i am happy that i own footy pajamas. i am happy that my sister has the exact same ones as i do. 

i am happy i cut 4 inches off my hair. i am happy i didnt go dark. 

i am happy that i am seeing city and colour on friday night. i am happy they are sad. all of the time. 

i am happy that i leave for the virgin islands in 8 days. i am happy to see the water. i am happy to see the colors. i am happy i get to do the one thing that makes me incredibly happy. and i get to do it somewhere beautiful.

i am happy i didnt listen to the people who tried to tell me i wasnt good enough. 

i am happy for the people who believe in me and encourage me.
and if you are one of those people, thank you. i love you. forever and always.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile, so be happy you spread your happiness ;)
    I saw City and Colour on Saturday night. What a songwriter! He tugged at every little one of my heart strings.
    Enjoy your trip! I cannot wait to see the pictures.
    And it really encourages me to know that I am not the only grown woman who owns footie pajamas.

    With love,

    D.A.

    ReplyDelete