Wednesday, April 08, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

To my Mom & Dad:
a few photos looking back on the past 30 years

Prom
High School Sweethearts
I wish blue tuxes NEVER went out of style... 

April 8th, 1979
30 happy years ago

Florida 1982... before children. ;) 
Look at the legs! And the perms
Probably one of my favorite pictures of you two

2008

2008, again... just to show that they are still kids at heart

Happy Anniversary! 
These are two people who have a whole backing of people who love them. Their 2 daughters included. Thank you for being so patient with me, and Amber. You guys are the example we are proud to have as parents. Through good and bad, at the end of the night, your love is obvious to all who look. 
My dad is the reason I can stand up for myself, and can laugh at the silliest of moments (I don't know one else who can watch the same movie 1000 times and still laugh as hard as he does). My mom is the reason Im still half sane and my Gilmore Girl equal. Thank you for being behind me through every decision I make. Even if you knew better. Thank you for letting Amber and I have a wonderful childhood. For showing us places and things we wouldnt have been able to see. Thank you for making me laugh, even when your not trying. 
And thank you for allowing me to get this far with my hobby of picture taking. My camera would still be in the store if it werent for you. (I didnt have to remind them)
So thank you. The list goes on and on...  

1 comment:

  1. The most unique anniversary card....we ever got!!!!
    It is so great!!!!! I love it......and love you more!!! :)
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete