Friday, April 03, 2009

A few of my favorite things

(in no particular order, sorry bb hehe)

Blair
shes one of my longest friends, going back to diapers
shes never been anyone but herself - making me her biggest fan
this is us at dave n' busters december 26 2008...
my first day of being 21

Sarah
again, taken the same night as above
she is the best kind of crazy I know
never a dull moment with the three of us either

I love when my worlds all collide
all 4 of the kids in one place
although you cant really see a single one of them in this picture
this is the essence of the 4 of them

Erica, Alexa, Rula, & Martha
This photo was taken in Holland, MI summer 07
I had it on auto timer and set the camera on some ones car
it worked
These girls are my girls. Mess with them. Answer to me first. 

My loud, and now greek extended family. 
Maria, Deanna, Matt, Niko, Mom, Dad, Amber, and proud to include Baby Elie
Even though my mom gets lost in the back... 

My best friend, my sister Amber 
these four shots explain our relationship perfectly... :)

Rula again. She does my hair for me

Alexa. Shes known me the longest, and is still behind me
literally in this shot
Im not a White Sox fan. I will admit I was looking for a Red Sox hat... oh well 
I realize I should prolly explain this picture. We were in the Warren Dunes in Holland, MI.. there was this awesome clay/mud area... not only was it a blast being kids again, but it was great for the skin

My cousin Jody. I miss you. I miss your laugh. I miss everything.
Dont stay in Dominican forever

Kim H aka Special K
a fellow flight attendant... and the reason i was able to live through 3 1/2 weeks of training in Minnesota - thanks for making me laugh, for making me stew - even with the potatoes, sharing my obsession in quotes and matt lauer, thank you for wearing your hair "uncompliantly" with me, thanks for understanding what im not saying. thanks for everything. you rock


my converse. sure they dont know it. but I cant help what I love

Trees... but we knew this

No comments:

Post a Comment