Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 2015

FINALLY! February is officially over and spring is nearly here! This is the time of the winter season where I really start to hate it and wish it away! This year is no different what so ever! February was pretty low key which was really nice! Here are some highlights!



A few highlights:
  • Superbowl #sportsfan
  • snow days!! 
  • 2 weddings! 
  • hang out with 3 of our favorite people for a week! 
  • first time at Airtime! 
Not really that sorry for adding Taylor and Kanye picture in the collage. It was big. I didn't even watch the Grammys but I freaked out when I saw this photo. 

The low point of February was saying goodbye to Roxy! That pretty girl was so important to me and I will miss her so much! I am so glad that she was in our lives, here are a few things I will miss about her: 
  • potty dance. she would get so excited to go outside she would spin in circles when you were about to open up the door for outside! 
  • how excited she would get when you said "Squirrel!"
  • terrorizing the mailman
  • her bows from the groomer, and how she knew she looked good when she came home! 
  • her snuggles and when she would sleep by dads shoes! 
Those are just a few of the many many things she did all the time that we will miss! I love how important animals can be to a family, it really feels like she was part of ours! We love you Rox! 




No comments:

Post a Comment