Wednesday, August 29, 2012

alexa rae: detroit

are you ready for sensory over load? 
yeah? 
i would advise you to take my word when i say that this girl is beautiful. 
but fortunate for you, you can see that for yourself. 

thanks lex for being my muse, thanks for loving taylor swift just as much as i do, and thanks for debating with me who her newest song is about 
{i am still hoping it is about john.. she however feels it is about jake.. she is probably, very likely, right}

all photos were taken on my grandpas Nikon FM2 - and none were edited besides the occasional black and white ones.. i am a sucker for black and white. 

thanks detroit for not always being the worst and occasionally making me thankful to live here. 
and thanks lex for having my favorite face. 

lets go back now, okay?
lets re listen to love story as many times as we can, among the tailgating people! 
















fyi: the newest taylor song? iTunes alone counts it at its 177th time playing it, but thats not counting my phone and iPod or youtube... im not obsessed. but her cd comes out in t-54 days
who is coming with me to NYC that week!?! 

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite shoots!!! Alexa is stunning, and these pictures are incredible. So proud of you! Love both of you girls :)

    Rula

    ReplyDelete