Friday, February 03, 2012

sometimes..




I get weirdly excited about frozen yogurt. ask maddie.
I feel overwhelmed with gratitude when my mom will still lay with me when i wake up from a not so pleasant dream. i am 24 going on 3 years old
I can't stop thinking about that not so pleasant dream i had last night. what is it about dreams that keep you wondering? 
I just want to eat a slurpee. yes. a slurpee. you can eat them. they dont have a spoon on the end of the straw for no reason. 
I am kinda a bad person and took a sticker that is meant for kids on my way out of the dr. office this morning. dont judge me, it was a bieber sticker. i dare you to say no to that hair.
I wish I could dye my hair some kind of fun color, just for a few days
I just don't understand the allure of sushi. or any seafood for that matter {even though i did actually try fish on monday after tim caught it.}
I can't believe how close I am to seeing madeleine and erica and kale {all in the same week!!}
I strongly consider spending a lot of money on a dream camera bag and lens


again i got this list from sam from Young People In Love
and love seeing everyones lists 

No comments:

Post a Comment