Monday, February 13, 2012

sometimes... SISTER EDITION

this post is brought to you by my one and only sister amber! 


sister and brother in law!!! i love them. aren't they just the prettiest?!? 

I can't stop myself from eating ice cream at night 

I want to freeze frame Sleeping in on Sunday mornings 

I find it mildly concerning when I can't stop yawning

I want to soak up all of my husbands positivity 

I decide to take the plunge and believe in myself

It really hits me that I'm old when I remember my age

I can't believe how lucky I am when I'm In a room full of all the people I love

I feel like I never, never, ever want to make somebody cry 

I feel like a really good person when I make my friends laugh


thanks amber for doing this on the spot, and not even questioning why i needed you to do this random survey TONIGHT. 

i love you.
and niko. 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, 
again 


ps don't you agree? wouldn't she be a great blogger!? 

this list is linked to sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment