Sunday, January 01, 2012

yella.



i spent the night with my cousin jody, we watched movies and talked and laughed at the music that the network decided was worthy enough to be listened to. we ate a boat load of chicago styled popcorn {never had it? it is a dream. literally}. we slept in and went to meeting and lunch at leos and talked some more. we shared stories {okay.. i may or may not have forced some on her} and she gave me a dove wrapper:

"keep the promises you make yourself" 

the promise that i made to myself today is - i won't let it be so long before we do this again.

josie, i love you. with every ounce of my heart. thanks for this weekend. thanks for being my cousin. thanks for keeping notes i wrote you in your bible. thanks for sharing your delicious popcorn. thanks for letting me creep around your room with my camera. thanks for simply being the best. until next time...


{see, im implying there will be a next time with that statement drop off. i like implying things, right?}

No comments:

Post a Comment