Thursday, January 19, 2012

sometimes..


It's hard for me to stop doing something i adore, i.e. blogging. anything else online that i find absolutely addicting. {also add things i dont adore to that list to.. im not good at giving up}

I'm reminded of how much I love my friends. all of them. every last drop of them. and especially when they pose on their own initiative in a mirror with me {eh em alexa rae}

I feel self-conscious when i walk in to every drug store and 7-11 near my house asking if they have the new Vogue. because Taylor is on it and she looks flawless. 
"yeah, i know about the Meryl Streep one...yes she is a wonderful actress... no i dont remember seeing that movie she was in set in Africa" is what i had to say at one store.. 

I am mildly dishonest when i say 'i'm fine' everyone knows that means youre not. why do we bother with those two words? they should be curse words. 

I can't imagine a world without shuffle. and stamps. and skype. the letter S.  

I'm surprised that I still am anxious when i start a new journal, or right before i post a new post

I get a little too easily wrapped up in making sure things are perfect. things dont have to be perfect. at least not all the time..  

I indulge in guilty pleasures like right now, blogging. becasue i was supposed to be on a break. 
"WE WERE ON A BREAK" -ross 

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as a perfect slurpee or a new song from a favorite artist that lives up to every expectation that you may have had! 

this was fun, thanks to sam for posting hers :) 
you should do your own! i would like to see it! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet words, glad to find another great blogger!

    ReplyDelete