Wednesday, January 11, 2012

hiatus

i just want to take a little break from blogging and in stead of keeping the blog private - i thought i would explain:

for someone who does everything whole heartedly or not at all
it shouldnt have surprised me that this place has become a little bit of an obsession for me

there is a lyric in one of my favorite songs, that was always the one part of the song i didnt agree with: 
"when we would take trips, we swore we'd never take pictures. Pictures only prove you can't convince."

its a catch 22. i like making things. and i like sharing them with people. 
i will still share, just on a less personal level. 

i love this place. so much. but i want to start writing for myself again. since this last spout of blogging i have significantly slowed down in my writing and that is not okay with me. i am an open book, always. but sometimes i need to remember to either turn the page or start the next chapter. or even sometimes who i should lend the book out to. 

15 journals in 7 years
so this is the next chapter. i dont know whats involved in this chapter - but i know i will take more time to figure it out. i will write for myself and i will take photos for myself. i will keep growing and learning new things and pushing my limitations. and i will probably keep spending all my money on etsy and photography gear. but at least i will be figuring something out. at least i will be enjoying myself. and at the very least i will still have the worlds best friends and i will be happy. 

i think i made my point, i love my friends. and i love my family and i am happy. forever happy. i dont want or need what anyone else has to be just that. 

so thanks for reading, thanks for the comments. and thanks for understanding. keep checking my facebook page for updates and news - and i will see you soon! 

*i am referring to my personal photographs, not my professional side of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment