Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ten things i love about december 2011

its december. so what if its cold and yet... no snow {why you no snow, december?!?!}. so what if my car hates me {its true. it really hates me}. here are things that make me happy this month:

one. this video, which was recently shared by ingrid michaelson - its not an original ingrid song, but its so so so good.












two. my ever talented cousin, brooklyn has been painting so much lately {reason 1,209 why i love instagram - i get to see them all!} but isnt that just perfect? want some art for your walls??! i know you do.. click this














three. i saw this photo and went by it quickly, and then i instantly went back to it and stared at it for a good 5 minutes. its a perfect use of a wall! 
i will be honest, i am a little jealous of the collection they have of dvds - is that seinfeld i see? 





four. this video - its really good. maybe i have loved the song forever so it wins me over? its genuinely good. and really neat to watch. its worth the 9 minutes of your time {promise}








five. my newest owl: he is perfect. he is wearing a sweater!





six. this makes me think of my smart friends. the ones who corrected me this year on this. and now im a snob about it too. thanks a lot! and i can't be the only one who thinks this resembles zac morris... can i? 

















seven: no words necessary {source unknown}












eight: conquering diner dash. so what if it took me a hot minute to figure it out. thanks maddie for showing this to me... 6 months ago..











nine:  buying myself some new crafts for cards and journaling this winter.


















ten: conversations like this. because they're funny, and good for the soul










finally! a december i love. and 6 days away until im done with 23.
xoxo

oh. i have to fit these in.. i know it makes it 12 things i love about december
but sometimes rules are meant to be broken:







isnt she beautiful?!
{source flickr is really a perfect place}
















i love this. incredibly much. 











No comments:

Post a Comment