Sunday, November 13, 2011

movies and lemurs

my weekend will start with this photo cause its too cute to not: 
its evan 

but the weekend really started on friday!!!
its the day this site was launched!! you should really check it out: some of the photographs are from my camera too :) its my awesome {emphasis on the awesome} brother in law and sisters site! and its perfect. Kowallaa.com

i laughed. this year was already pretty happy, but i still laughed 
my friday night kind of looked like this... more like EXACTLY like this.

yes. it was a joke. until we put them on. then the joke was no longer funny cause we had to take them off.
we. wanted. them.
sister and i at target
movie night with blair and sarah
two things that make me miss best friend.
zebra and One Day
because that book.
thanks a lot madeleine.
{its tragic. and romantic. and sad. and frustrating. and so.. understandable}
and then madeleine sent me this. our matching best friend animals.
mad, did we decide this was a lemur?  
kale. the other half of my heart. 
my night is about as low key as the rest of the weekend was, i have to change posters at the mall {fun.....not} and then hopefully get started on photos of reem and the ever so adorable family i spent time with yesterday!!! {seriously. so. much. cute.} and then Skype with madeleine. because i haven't seen her face in a few days too many.


No comments:

Post a Comment