Monday, October 31, 2011

we all have dreams

here are some of mine:

1. take a nap or picnic in a field of wild sunflowers cause really...
photo credit where credit is due
 2. go to europe. this dream is new. i know people who have been and ive never really wanted to my self, but here i am. aching to go somewhere outside of north america - i am sure maddie would let me wander france with her. i would want to see ireland or greece

 
both photos found via google search
3. own all four seasons of the oc because.. well:

4.  re-do my room. although i love and adore it.. its been two years, and in ashley years that is a. long. time {maybe i will do blue this time.. since i clearly adore the color blue}
that painting of the girl with the camera is me. {obvious statement of the day}
my beautiful, wonderful cousin brook painted it for me.
you can see more of her awesome stuff here
here it is bigger:
isnt she awesome?! im proud to call her my cousin {and friend}

5. see mumford and sons live. anywhere. just as long as i have kale with me. and tissues. this is my {2nd} favorite:


and incase... this is my first favorite song and of course.. she covers it flawlessly 
{maddie can vouch that it was my favorite beFORE she covered it..}

6. thats all for now. i dream of being able to come up with more dreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment