Wednesday, October 26, 2011

tbs + slurpees = soulmate

i leave my hearts {yes, plural} in the places that i visit 
one of those places is a four hour car ride {enjoiable with iPod and lots of candy}

four hours is so worth it when i have my favorite people on the other end of it.
four hours are worth it when i have this view to distract me 
{disclaimer, i pulled over to get these photographs... so what if i had to cut people off to get off the exit...}


oh. and uhm.. there are uhh... a lot of photos... 
so put some tunes on.. and read on 
or if you want me to suggest something to listen to... i know you do.... 
click this right here but really click this one... because you love me 



and the next morning she made me breakfast, complete with pancakes and hot cocoa
and elephants {how CUTE is that?!!?}
my favorite owl
daddy prayers are the best kind of prayers
we don't always ace this... case in point

art class
my favorite class
i don't even have the words for how much i love this face 
he didn't really love the owl as much as aunt kale did
Roast and Toast in Petoskey, Michigan
cute coffee shop with delicious food and kale..
i really couldnt ask for more

we complement each other well 




a little diversion on the way home - worth it 





on the way to traverse city we stumbled across this gem of a location
needless to say, we had a blast...
me and the boys, ya know... per usual

#mmmmkisses 
more like it 



hokey pokey... the hustle...
no.. its the cha cha slide.... 

its not every day you get to sit in a hippos mouth, so when the opportunity presents itself, you do it.
no hesitation. 


annnnnnnnnnnd were here!!!! how beautiful!
and it was my first time in traverse city!!! 

when you see the first 7-11 since you left your homeland you freak out
when you see a hot pretzel machine, you freak out
when the hot pretzels are rock solid you get sad
but then you realize....
they make up for the lack of hot pretzels by having THESE!!!!!!
took a photo of this not knowing that i would be later having one myself..... 
I'm pretty sure i am about to laugh.
psh.
who needs sweetest day when you have kale.
she's all i ever need. ever.
which reminds me, kale... we need to get started on our toilet cozies
my favorite profile. ever. 
right?! 

love.love.love



I'm going back just for that 'love' sign!! 
the day was perfect.


clearly it was a bit windy....
....clearly we are the two biggest klutzes {i have no idea if that is a word...} in the universe!!
at least we clean up after ourselves...




does your shoe have a mustache?! 

best owl ever.
thanks to kale.


yup. yup. yup. DEEEEEEWISHISH

lost. 

Well Kale. Thanks. For being a tour guide and for being so effortlessly you. I love you. Forever. 
when i grow up i want to be just like you

No comments:

Post a Comment