Monday, September 19, 2011

weekend update:

my weekend really started on thursday with Kale:
{because thats when my life always starts, with her}

kale, josh and tanner
this was before kale said something really loudly in public
Friday was running around with mama bear...

and spending 4 quarters on {not sticky} mustashes 
ended in flames: 
literally. you saw a pic of the events here
Saturday had a surprise envelope in the mail from a friend: 
thanks triplet! 
& cousin Brandon and Esther got married!  
thanks ber for this photo
{i took the night off, only taking one photo which is next....}
me and sweetest madeline {lovely flower girl}, she started kindergarden last week
i used to babysit her
and i miss her daily
cousin kyle and me and mustache 
Sunday was started right with my cute dog:

but mainly spent watching my computer sync..  
"(because a watched mac never synchs)"
-madeleine howlett-

i watched Finding Nemo for the second time in one week
maddie had nothing to say about that
and then i watched Return to Me, because whats not to love about a tragic love story?

tell me, what did you do this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment