Sunday, September 25, 2011

the falling weekend


welcome to the official fall. autumn. which ever you prefer {personally i forget which one i prefer}
here is my weekend in instagram photos
{understandably my favorite photo app for iPhone}

thursday: productivity meets laziness 
textures of fall
Roxy has GREAT taste
i have this compulsion to reorganize my room every 3 months
it looks disasturous for a few hot minutes
but it gets better
friday: rain, rain, rain, red bull, and rain
this is my computer desk nook
things that make me happy and inspired
which is my grandpa and cameras and robots and owls.. and a jar of yarn braclets 
i went to callens to paint t-shirts for Owl CIty in November!
this is her and her baby Izzy
saturday: early start babysitting/getting on a roof for a informal photoshoot,
nap and ending up babysitting again. its called 'babysitting' since i am
the 'adult' in charge, but really its just a party. 
country mornings 
my three favorite people. of all time.  
see why?!
he landed safely! 
photocredit: dena
i look calm.
i wasn't. 
McIntyre is my girl
we were talking about "what was good today"
she was what was good that day.
like every day
sunday: spent in pjs and slippers 
peeling an apple, led to this 
making delicious apple cobbler cookies
i like final products
well. her hair is getting obnoxiously long. so i took my pony tale holder and made her look pretty
it was a good idea until i went to throw my hair up and my wrist was lacking a tie




i hope your weekend was good!
thanks for being interested in mine

{i don't know why my weekends start on thursday, but i don't mind}

2 comments:

  1. Weekends start on thursday because it's the good life.
    EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU ARE VISITING ME.

    At least think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the smartest girl i know, so of course your thinking would be............ CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRECT!!!!! {YELLOW HEART GREEN HEART YELLOW HEART}

    ReplyDelete