Friday, August 26, 2011

skype with the best friend, i would like to add THAT to the list of my favorite things

which reminds me, i need to update my favorite things
off the cuff i would like to add:
 successfully finding everything you need for a wedding that is days away in a matter of 3 separate stores!
{macys, aldo -uhm my boy Matthew Grey Gubler is all over that store- and dsw}
and...
 M.A.C. Lip Conditioner with a little dab of sugar {i called myself sugar lips...} 
let me just say how wonderful that feels to my ever so dry lips. its summer, shouldnt they be.. not dry? 

anyways..

goodnight blogging world

p.s. lately i am all about links
 but all of the time i am all about that youtube video (you have to click on his name) - because a girl can dream, right? 
a dancer, and a bowler who likes to be funny?! sigh...


now really! goodnight!!! i have a big day tomorrow getting my nails done with my favorite sister ever!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment