Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shower and Barn

Wedding Shower for Rula and Jonathan {the future Baileys}


most delicious cake I ever did eat! 
I wanted to share all the gifts with you. Only because Rulas face is priceless.
In ALL of them. Most grateful person I know!
OH! and I WANT (NEED) those pillow cases... eventually ;)


After the Shower we all headed up to Jonathan's home to unpack everything. 
and eat pizza. 
and watch Toy Story 3. 
and take photos. 
{I fell in love with their future home}




I wish I had grabbed Rula and Jonathan to stand here. Next time.
I have a feeling there will be a lot of "next time"s

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for capturing such special and beautiful life moments :) This post is incredible and I really appreciate the time you took to make it :)I could not stop smiling as I read it and looked at the pictures! You are a wonderful friend, and I am so proud of you!!! Love Always, Rula

    ReplyDelete