Thursday, December 30, 2010

homemade

iMovie and i have a love hate relationship. when i make a movie, i like to make a lot at once. i used to make them way more often, for any apparent reason. well here are the ones i haven't lost. {yes, I've lost a few.. surprised? me either} anyways. here are 4. they aren't award winning by any means. but they include my best friends and my teenage years... which... looking back, wasn't as hard as i thought it was :) 

"just for rae"
made this for just alexa {because really she appreciates my videos the most}


"wish you were a senior"
being a senior in high school is fun. and you take lots of silly videos and photos

"colton and alexa"
i think i made this before they were engaged? i actually don't remember
just like i don't remember where their actual wedding video i made is...
im not proud of my lack of backing up 

"the gang"
2005
enough said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment