Monday, March 30, 2009

this is me:

I have always been interested in photography. My sister Amber and I grew up with cameras constantly in our faces. In fact all of my cousins and childhood friends included. My grandfather, a photographer for the Detroit News, took some of the most memorable pictures. And my Grandmother, took pictures every chance she got. So to say the least my life was very well documented. I will post some of my favorites some day. Some day soon. My promise.

Ive always appreciated the stories that come with a single photograph. And I wondered if I could tell my own story through pictures. So it all started with my first little digital Nikon camera. Leading me to getting a bigger (much bigger) version of it. My first Digital SLR. Nikon D80. And since then, I have had so much fun capturing lifes moments, before they pass by. It helps that I have BEAUTIFUL friends that make it easy to get good photos. So I just want to thank every one of them. For always being so willing to smile, or not smile, for my cameras sake. You make me happy. You make it possible. 

I am new to this whole "blogging" phenomenon. So bear with me as I figure this out. I decided to get one to put my photos out there on the thing we call the web. I'm bound and determined to get it to the way I intend. But until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment